My Mission for 2016






The older I get, the more human experience I get, & the more I meet new people, the more that I feel alone.
It's in my bones, the loneliness that is, but you know what, this year I am going to change that.

I need to learn how to love myself enough for nothing else to really matter.
Everyone has their own agendas and reasoning for their actions and I have to learn how to accept that and for that to mean nothing to me except another lesson in life.



I've moved to Darwin, Australia after an interesting 7 months in Queensland.
Im grateful for everything I learnt there and all the people who made those months so fun!

My favourite quote at the moment is from my favourite book, Eat Pray Love.


When I get lonely these days, I think: So BE lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings."


- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love



I have to never look for myself or my self worth in someone else.
I have to find it in me.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in touch BlogPals! xo

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with my latest posts, Dont forget to follow! Xo

Meet The Author