Something for me...


Hello Blog Pals,




I don't know what has suddenly inspired me to write this to you right now...
Maybe it's my way of trying to solidify that I need to make a change in my life... or maybe it's the same thing that just inspired me to pump out 50 squats?!

Either way, It's here... And as much as I hate change, I have to make it this time.

I'm not going to sit here and lie to you because frankly, there are enough people out there who will sweep everything under the rug and I am not one of them.



I'm a open book!I was enlightend at a young age by one of the greatest minds I never got the chance to meet...

C H R I S T O P H E R  M c C A N D L E S S !!

** I sure hope I spelt his name right.... It's late and I'm on a ramble here!



but back to the late McCandless! 
One of my favourite quotes he shared in his novel was:


"Happiness is only real when shared"



And there is a little insight on why I like to not only share my story with whoever will listen, but make as many pals along the way because you're pretty interesting and your story is pretty darn unique!


So I have been really flat lately.
Sometimes in life, things just really don't work out the way you planned, no matter how hard you've tried- Sometimes you're not enough to change a situation but you can change your own.

I hope that makes sense to you...
I guess what I am trying to say is that I have to be my own super hero and you have to be yours!

From a young age we get fed all this bull crap that someone will pick you up at your darkest hour and just like that everything will be right in the world... It's hard to come to terms with that not being reality... Lord knows I've held on to that for a while now...

I have/had absolutely no idea what I wanted for myself after a really rocky start to the year, but I don't want to be a victim. There have been some horrible people who have come and gone and all I can say is THANK GOD they are on their merry little way and I truly hope karma & them have a lovely time catching up one day!

I know what I want to be. 
I want to be happy.
I want to be independent.
I want my love to be appreciated, not picked apart and turned into someone else's idea.
I want to be able to buy myself little things & be able to spoil my friends.
I want my home or apartment or room to be a space I am proud of, my own little haven!
I want to make people feel things & for my friends & family to be happy.

I just know I want to BE.
I want to feel & Experience again.
I don't want to let the world knock me down like it does to every dreamer. 
Nope.
Not me, Mister.

I am Celeste and I am here to live this life & there isn't anything you can throw at me that I wont learn to be greatful for one day.

This is my post-pledge to myself out here for anyone to see that I am going to love feircely, Live colorfully, Adventure always & never forget to live in each moment because the past is gone & the future isnt promised...


"Now is all we have"


xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in touch BlogPals! xo

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with my latest posts, Dont forget to follow! Xo

Meet The Author