January 2017




To start this post off I just want to keep it simple and say I AM HAPPY.

Life is Good.
&
I am blessed beyond belief.




The universe is listening and this past week has been nothing short of a miracle

A month ago, 6 months ago, a year ago... I was struggling. I was felling so lost and I think that now; my path is coming into focus!

I dont know how to express what is going on, but I want to!



Im about to answer 50 question that the internet says will free my mind for you:



  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

    I would probably be young and old at the same time... I feel like i am an old soul but also everything is new and I am learning so much everyday...
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

    Never trying... hands down.
    Always  a l w a y s  always try and never give up on something that makes you truly happy.
  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

    We do these things because we are silly and think that somethings we HAVE to do.
    I believe that we have a choice to do even the most mundane tasks. We can choose to live in a life we aren't proud or happy to lead or we can make the effort to learn how to live each moment with happiness and feel each emotion that comes with them.
    Like I said, I am learning so much about life, the people in it and myself by just letting each day rise and filling it with as much of what my soul needs; laughter, me time, yoga, positivity, movement, organising what is in my life and learning whats happening to me at 22 years old.
  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

    I really hope not.
  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

    I wish I could some how make the world a more compassionate and understanding place where people support one another and violence and poverty isn't one of the leading fears.
  6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

    Helping people to fill their lives with beauty and happiness.
    Or learning!
  7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

    Right now I am riding along nicely, I think I am doing what I believe in; Living fully.
  8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

    I am not sure how I would have but I wish I could sit myself down at 11 years old and tell her all the things I have been learning about and how I wish she could just live and be happy and comfortable in the way the world works.... everything that she ever dreamed of is coming her way... it just takes time
  9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

    I know i have been actively living and feeling and guiding myself, somedays more than others but sometimes I am all I have had and I am learning to show compassion with myself.
  10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

    Doing the right things!
    I need to work on my work ethic every day to make sure I do something I am proud of, even if its a mundane thing!
  11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?

    I say what I believe and Guide the conversation onto something more positive... If I respect and admire these people, they will have better things to talk about!
  12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

    See question 8.
  13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

    without hesitation.
  14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

    Many times!
  15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

    I think differently than a lot of people I have met.
  16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

    Because we are all different and thats what makes us all beautiful in our own way.
  17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?

    I want to start a Youtube channel with Positive Inspiring and Beautifully made content and I plan on starting it sooner than you expect! No more excuses!
  18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

    Yes, but I am trying to let go and I think the binds slowly loosening.
  19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

    I really want to move to italy or india.
    I need to see more of the world and these places have been talking to me lately.
  20. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

    Sometimes I think I probably do it just because I like to make sure I pressed it hard enough the first 8 times ;)
  21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

    Joyful Simpleton but unfortunately some days I am a Pessimistic Peasant haha but not any more, thank you!
  22. Why are you, you?

    I am who I am because of everything I have experienced leading up to this very moment and that is who I need to be.
  23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

    So many times.
  24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

    Ive had both happen and I think the first might be the hardest because it is a matter of effort, isn't it?
  25. What are you most grateful for?

    My Family.
  26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

    I would rather lose my old memories because making new ones is what drives me to live each day to the fullest!
  27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

    Truthfully, I do not know. But isn't that the honest truth in itself?
  28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

    Yes.
  29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?

    yes and no. It matters because I went through it and it made a part of me stronger but it doesn't matter because it will never define or own me.
  30. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?

    I have a collection of good childhood memories that lately I have been reliving.
    I have an amazing father who always tried to give my brothers and I the best and most lived up childhoods we could have and for my dads endless effort, I am etternally grateful.

    My Mum is my unconditional love. She has the arms i fall into and I miss her being around to laugh, grow and love with. Mum... I love you like you live me, forever.

    and my brothers, well they were little turds growing up but today my oldest brother is my most treasured wealth of knowledge and I have so much love and patience with both of my boys.
  31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

    This morning! Something is changing within me these last few days and I feel like the passion inside of me is filling, spilling over!
  32. If not now, then when?

    ^^
  33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

    I dont think it is something I will fully achieve for a long time but the journey is lovely!
  34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

    I have a tendency to talk too much but listening to the local driving Gemma and I through bali to the temples was one of the most magical things I have ever listened to. So much wisedom.
  35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

    Because love is full of a passion that man struggles to understand and when we don't understand something, we have a tendency to bring negativity into the equation.
  36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

    I wonder this often...
  37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

    Yeah probably but I would still visit to see whats going on.
  38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

    More that you enjoy, YES!
  39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

    Sometimes maybe but I dont think so lately! Everything is new.
  40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

    I try to do this more than not.
  41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

    My family. Mum, Dad, Chris and Adam.
  42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

    Maybe, that would require alot of thought...

    what if i died in 5 days from now, an attractive, famous unfinished soul...
  43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

    The difference is learning and embracing. Its passion really.
  44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

    when youve done everything you can and you still come to the same conclusion.
  45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

    because it means we have the moment of unknown, that scares us.
  46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

    I'd probably take more photos and videos and post more weird things on the internet hahaha
  47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

    every morning when I stretch!
  48. What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

    I love to live in moments of crazy wild passionate happy life.
  49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?

    In 5 years from now I would like to remember these months as the months I fell in love with life.
  50. Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

    I think this week I have been making them for myself or at least choosing the opportunities I have been blessed with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in touch BlogPals! xo

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with my latest posts, Dont forget to follow! Xo

Meet The Author