Red Skirts Break Hearts!



Hello Lovelies!

I do apologise for the time in between posts!
I have had such a big move all the way up to sunny Queensland and now I am back and trying to get back into the swing of things!

Something I am always in love with are Pencil Skirts!
I love the longer hemline and just they way they make you feel a little bit classier!

This beautiful red skirt is from FOREVER 21 and I scored it at the bargain price of $12!
What a steal!

I've paired it with this white top from TEPMT, $15, and these amazing boots that I thrifted for $5.



That's all for today babes!

Keep it real <3

- Celeste Victoria
xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in touch BlogPals! xo

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with my latest posts, Dont forget to follow! Xo

Meet The Author