Adventure Seeking Gypsy Blood.




Its actually in my blood, This desire to go & go & go.
I just want to explore, roam & experience, but at the moment I seem to be lacking ambition.

I have been feeling exhausted constantly and it isn't very enjoyable...
I need to get out of my mind. Jump out of my comfort zone and find myself in a new place, If only it were all that easy!

Lately boredom has been striking me down a mist my exhaustion, so I have been writing alot of music which is really great for dealing with everything going on at the moment.



Elizabeth & Co. left yesterday and I miss their company already!
I hope they enjoy Canada & The USA!

Keep it classy Folks


- celeste

P.S.

Can someone please take me to the beach?
You can leave me there if you want, I just want to see big blue for a while

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in touch BlogPals! xo

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with my latest posts, Dont forget to follow! Xo

Meet The Author