life is a blessing



Life is a blessing. 

Every moment is incredible, every breath; unpromised. 

Emotions fleeting, numbed by the experience building. 
How do I feel? I do not know.
Happy? Yes. Sad? No. 
That's a good way to start, I guess!

I'm counting my lucky stars every day lately and I'm smiling with my heart each day. 
I don't have all of my ducks in a row, not hardly for one moment am I remotely close to that achievement but slowly I will get there. 

I think I have feelings developing for someone but I
dont know if I am going to purse it or even if the excitement is real. 

Bird misses bear sometimes but she is happiest free. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in touch BlogPals! xo

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to keep up with my latest posts, Dont forget to follow! Xo

Meet The Author